Prof. Dr Hab. Marta Leśniakowska, Head of Post-Graduate Studies
Ewa Jasnorzewska, Secretary
The secretariat is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00–14:00, Tel. (+48 22) 50 48 277, Room 42 (3rd Floor)
Information for candidates:
Attendance at classes (including lectures and seminars) is free of charge. Professional traineeships are also planned, including the possibility of participating in research work.
Places are limited. Enrolment will take place July 10, 2015. Candidates will be invited for an interview.
Scholarships are awarded to the best students after completion of their first year.
List of documents to be submitted when enrolling:
- An application form together with a statement of purposes and academic interests, as well as indicating a member of the academic staff (senior researcher) who would be able to act as supervisor (see: Senior researchers at IS PAN with a list of their specializations)
- Curriculum vitae and any academic achievements
- Personal questionnaire (see: Questionnaire) with any appropriate appendices (certificates confirming knowledge of language, etc.)
- Copy of M.A. diploma
- Health certificate
- Confirmation of payment of enrolment fee of PLN 150 to the following bank account:
BANK BGK IBAN PL 18 1130 1017 0020 1466 5620 001 SWIFT GOSKPLPW
- Letter of recommendation from current academic supervisor
- 3 photographs (as required for student cards etc.)
All document s should be submitted by July 10, 2015 either in person or sent by registered mail to the following address:
Sekretariat Studium Doktoranckiego, Instytut Sztuki PAN, ul. Długa 26/28, 00-950 Warsaw